Thursday, April 22, 2010

islamic mojza images and videos

Prophetic Miracle Mojeza

Allah _ Mohammad names on the skin of a cow

Mojza(Miracle) Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Nalen-e-Pak in chakwal darabi Gujar Khan

Mojza - blood On the Stone

Mojza - talk Child

Mojza In Iraq

6 comments (+add yours?)

Anonymous said...

must believe in Allah

king said...

Ye Jo Koch Bhi Hai Ye Sab Allah hi janta hai AA insanoo Allah Tarah Tarah Ke Mojzdoo Se Apko Aagah Karta Hai...........

Arslan Arshad said...

like this site

Zain Hakeem said...

i request to all the non muslim beleive on god and prophet muhamad(saw).

Barbie Chiu said...

Good day. I was very impressed with your wonderful article. I hope you can write more and inspire a lot of people . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

Silvia Jacinto said...

I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

Post a Comment